Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I REALLY Appreciate the following KIND REMARKS:




I have appreciated some very kind remarks people have said about my work...

"Both of my... daughters have adopted children... the paintings... gave me a new perspective of Joseph's role in the life of the Savior... Joseph was an adoptive father..."  -Lynn, Washington

"Thank you ever so much for the...   beautiful painting prints..."  -Rose,  Bangalore, India

Your painting of Joseph "...has the perfect look of love..."  -Lucile,  Utah

"This picture will be an "awakening" to our children of the importance of them as Heavenly Father's children"                                                -Denise

"A lump came to my throat when I saw the... pictures... they will be treasured"  -Olivia,  Wyoming

"What a stunning and breath taking painting... "  -Marie, Delaware

"The picture Joseph The Guardian really struck my heart... you are truly gifted as an artist to capture the feeling of the spirit"  -Nina,  Montana

"The beautiful pictures have a very special place in our home..."  -Anne, Missouri

"Thank you for the great prints... the quality of the work is excellent..."  -Buck, California

"Thank you a million times for precious ...  beautiful pictures"  -du Bon, Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment